Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dogs first bird

double_a85

Took the French Brittany out yesterday and today trying to find some grouse.... Was finally able to find birds today. Nothing found yesterday. Today it was great seeing him lock on to his first point, and find a cripple for me!

I wish I thought of taking pictures like mtmiller does with GuNR... But it was just so much fun watching him in action I never thought of the camera.

Oh, and today is his 1 year birthday!

Good dog Scotch.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to turn the picture the right direction!

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 312
Gotta love that first bird, now get that camera out and take it with you!

Congrats on the birds and the pup! I lost my old lab last winter. She went to work with me every day. She was my best friend. Gonna have to get another this winter after work and hunting season slow down. Good job on the birds.

Awesome! To many more great days out with your hunting buddy!

Thanks for all the responses--- Yesterday was a fun day... I still picture that first point in my mind. Didn't go out today... tomorrow he goes in for the good ole neutering. I won't be able to get out until the end of the month with the work schedule so it seemed like a good time to get it done.

Hoping for a fun year. I didn't do a lot of training this summer with him, just let him be a puppy... glad to see that bred instinct come out in him in the field... you could watch the light bulbs going off in his head.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back