Dog.

@mtmuley I have limited experience and exposure to Rotts but always been very curious about them and it's probably one of the few breeds I'd consider outside of a lab. Did you spend purposeful time socializing them or is that need overblown by the google?

You can never change a dog's name. You can add to it but , it's original name will always stick.
I got my dog from a friend when she was six months old. I didn't like the name he gave her and tried to change it or even modify it but it wouldn't stick. Over a decade since then, still call her by the name her former owner gave her.

@mtmuley I have limited experience and exposure to Rotts but always been very curious about them and it's probably one of the few breeds I'd consider outside of a lab. Did you spend purposeful time socializing them or is that need overblown by the google?
I'll send you a pm when I get more time. Dale

The mother and the pups were found basically abandoned and living on the streets in Yakima. This dog had many interested, but they couldn't be approved for whatever reason. My Daughter might have used her pull, but I guarantee we would have passed without a hitch. mtmuley

We've been "dogless" for two years now. First time in our marriage we've been dogless. Mrs. Fin says this condition is going to change soon. When she sees posts like this it accelerates her demands for a new pup.

Looks like a great companion, @mtmuley
Sometimes it takes a bit to get over the last one. Dog is better than dogless. Hope you guys find a good one Randy. mtmuley

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back