Caribou Gear Tarp

Dog blinds

TwistedSage

Any experiences good or bad with the dog blinds on the market today? The momarsh field house, rig em right, or Avery ground force?

Anyone choose to create their own design?

I like that one too l, looks the easiest to transport especially on your back. Wondering if the floor is waterproof. Most of my spots it would be sitting on top of sloppy marshy mud.

I've made my own and hunted in rice fields with guys using store bought blinds, I think a Momarsh. One thing I would look for if your dog is fairly big is one with entry through front or back. I've seen big dogs struggle to turn around in blinds with just a "front door". Another thing to consider is drainage so your dog doesn't have to lie down in a puddle.

I've made my own and hunted in rice fields with guys using store bought blinds, I think a Momarsh. One thing I would look for if your dog is fairly big is one with entry through front or back. I've seen big dogs struggle to turn around in blinds with just a "front door". Another thing to consider is drainage so your dog doesn't have to lie down in a puddle.
Valid points!

I have a cabelas one works good. Some days geese don’t like to finish with him laying out in the open

I have a Final Approach. I thought it was fine but the dog (DD) didn't like it. Mostly used it for early goose so, it was a little warm.

Good luck whatever you decide!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back