Do it yourself mounts

raybow 1

Hey let's show some of our creative artwork men!!
elkgrin.gif
Here is one of a few I have done.
rack3.jpg

Hey, those look pretty nice! Are those all blacktails (except for the last pic)? You've got some nice ones!

Oak

Those are great Ray..I am going to re-do one I already have and fix a couple others...Thanks..
biggrin.gif

Nice Burls Ray, and nice bucks too. What kind of burls are those?

I have mounted a few like that, but have no pics of them. My dad is currently taking the horns off a little moose he shot and putting a HUGE set of sheds I found on it. That will be cool.

Colorado:
Ya they are Blacktails exept the white colored one, which is a washington whitetail.

Earnie:
Ya maple burls I have had for quite some time. Never really figured out what to do with all of em so I just started using some for this
elk3.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-16-2003 11:24: Message edited by: raybow 1 ]</font>

Elkchsr, If you need some company let me know, I can practically spit on the canal from my house, come after june and go home with a mess of dungeness crab, or come in july and go home with crab and salmon, Ray lives close enough to join us too.
Have boat and chainsaw , will travel.

I have a chainsaw, but I can't be in that area that late in the season, I am a wildland fire fighter and that is when we are on call. I don't think I can make it back to Helena Mt. in 2 hours if I get called..LMAO!!!!
I will have to see if we all can't get together when I come out in the middle of next month. We could all meet up in Marysville or some thing, that would kinda be a halfway point for every one..LOL...e-mail me if your interested...

Blacktail boy:
Sounds good to me. Anytime your up in this neck of the woods give me a ring and we'll hook up. Russ-That sounds like a plan to me. Give me a ring when your headed down.
Later guys.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back