Yeti GOBOX Collection

Do hunter's cause many of the problems debated here?

As a father of 3 boys.
tongue.gif
I see more wrong with this country that something like how many children people have.

Let see. I still end up with deductions paying around 8% of my income for federal taxes.(Which is a heck of alot mor3e than some multi-million dollar corporations are paying) Then there are the state taxes of around 3 1/2% and the 7.65% for SSI and the 2.25 % ciy tax. Then the endless others I pay for gas and other items. Then the insurance premiums I have to share with employer. So if the federal tax would be flat it wouldnt matter how many kids I had. The local Child Agency will take away the ones I had because I couldnt afford to have them and I would be put in jail for child neglect. Then I would not be able to hunt because I could posess a firearm as a criminal(if this is a felony) never cross over to Canada because of same. Then I would get out of jail and join PETA to stop all hunting because I wasnt allowed to hunt because I had too many kids than I could afford.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

I pay approx 28%of my wages in income tax, for this we get Free Hospital and surgeon fees,free dental and education up to University level and an accident compensation scheme that pays 80% of your wages untill you are fit to work again {great for nut} and Superannuation when you retire at 65% of average wage we also pay a a goods and services tax at 12.5% for all items or services provided which also goes into the consolidated fund seems to work out ok.

I think a lot of issuies would be solved if hunters were allowed more input on the states hunting rules. Hunting rules made and passed by liberal politicians dont work sometimes.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back