Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

DIY Hunt

Dadof twoboys

Hello everyone, I am looking for suggestions on a place to hunt over the Thanksgiving week. Its been a few years since my oldest son and i have got to hunt together and we are looking for a place to do some hunting , bow and or gun. The state does not mater. Deer,antelope, or any big game.We are looking for public land where we will have good opportunity to see game. Thanks in advance and safe hunting to all this year !

Kansas regular firearms whitetail is Nov 28-Dec 9th. There may be some leftover NR tags left. KDWPT phone #620-672-0728.

Gotcha. tags are easier to get the farther east you go, but public land gets in short supply too.Hope you find something that works for you

One thing to remember about Kansas: All NR must have hunter's safety regardless of age. No minimum age to hunt if accompanied by licensed (at least) 18 year old.

You may use all weapon types during the "regular firearms" whitetail season.

MT still has deer and elk tags available, but they are not cheap. That is the last weekend of the season.

You gotta think too about travel time...depending on where you go you might have a 2 day drive each way, so that will only leave you a couple days to hunt

Could do Whitetails in N. Idaho at that time. Some very good bucks around and rut should be well fired at that time. LOTS of leftover NR deer tags in Idaho right now. Easy to find public ground to hunt.

Buy a MI license and just go up through WI and hunt whitetails on all the public land in the UP. You'll feel right at home with all the Yoopers and that way you'll have a lot of hunting time with very little travel involved!!!

Left over cow tags in Wy,and hunt Hma's,or Mt. general combo tag.Not sure when Neb. season is but they have otc tags for deer;whitetail and muleys

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back