Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Disgusting!

Did anyone see how old these kids actually are? Curious about it as mid twenties seems to be when the light bulb come on and kids start being adults. I would imagine that the world coming down on them and their parents has them thinking twice now.
The game commission said one of the two may be a juvenile. The other is definitely of adult age.

As for the restaurant i feel semi bad about their bad luck, but the deer kicker works at it so if the parents want me to eat there they better fire their kid. I dont need him preparing my food and doing God knows what to it before it arrives to me. I dont trust people that do thinks like this. Being an employee at the establishment pretty much makes the Devil fair game.

Thats taking two bad kids and putting the rest of us in that group. Not cool. There are alot of great sportsman from pa myself included. Pa has more hunters than most other states combined. I agree this video is a real shame and i hope those kids get what they deserve, but don't lump the rest of us in with them.

Agreed. We have a lot of decent respectful hunters here and a obviously a few a$$holes, probably much the same everywhere else.

Bad apples everywhere. I've lived in PA, NY, TN, SC, OH, IN, MT, WV, ND, and ID in my young adult life. There was people in the hunting community I'd throw out with the bath water every place I've lived. But when the bad apples are caught in the hunting community examples need to be set instead of just fines and community service.

Thats taking two bad kids and putting the rest of us in that group. Not cool. There are alot of great sportsman from pa myself included. Pa has more hunters than most other states combined. I agree this video is a real shame and i hope those kids get what they deserve, but don't lump the rest of us in with them.

For the record I didn't say everyone in PA was a dirt-bag. I didnt even say most are dirtbags (Which is being generous I might add...)

I said it was pretty typical and it didn't surprise me.

Did anyone see how old these kids actually are? Curious about it as mid twenties seems to be when the light bulb come on and kids start being adults. I would imagine that the world coming down on them and their parents has them thinking twice now.
From what I've heard they're both highschool students. One 17, one 18.

Hope the restaurant tanks. My kids represent me and my values anywhere they go, with whatever they choose to do. I taught them such. How they act is a direct result of my parenting. Parents need held accountable for this type of crap. Until then, the disrespect and general lack of manners will continue with todays youth. mtmuley

cant find the video but I don’t want to see it. I do want to see the kids and their parents faces in the newspaper on their way to jail, where they will hopefully receive a few beatings of their own. Too bad the parents won’t get any punishment.

Hope the restaurant tanks. My kids represent me and my values anywhere they go, with whatever they choose to do. I taught them such. How they act is a direct result of my parenting. Parents need held accountable for this type of crap. Until then, the disrespect and general lack of manners will continue with todays youth. mtmuley

I agree with you on a lot, but not this. Yes, the kids generally represent the parents but I've worked with youth/young adults a lot and have know some genuinely good people with kids that did some stupid stuff. I would even venture a guess that you did some stupid stuff in your life that would have been a disgrace to your parents had they found out. I know I have and my parents are excellent. Destroying the parents ability to make a living and provide for (the rest of) their family isn't going to help anything, even if it feels good.

As much as I would not like to shed any light on this topic. That deer took that first kick like a champ. Iwas really hoping it would get up and spear that dummy to the ground, but then I realized it was wounded. With that said, I remember the first deer I ever took, I had my grandfather and my dad with me. First thing I was taught when we walked up to the deer was to respect the animal. Makes me sad to think maybe these two didn't get that example their first time. Possible nobody was present the first time they took an animal and young minds don't really know how to handle the situation. I don't mean to make excuses for them but the whole situation makes me sad. Let the law take care of it an hopefully they learn their lesson. I would prefer they just not hunt anymore, but that is not my call.

Just saw this one today. Add another one to the list. Not only embarrassing to have this type of guy around, but this sure has to be dangerous as hell! Wouldn't take much to catch an antler in the face, or worse!
Another dumb piece of $h!t. Take his privileges away! What a gross lack of respect for wildlife!

As much as I would not like to shed any light on this topic. That deer took that first kick like a champ. Iwas really hoping it would get up and spear that dummy to the ground, but then I realized it was wounded. With that said, I remember the first deer I ever took, I had my grandfather and my dad with me. First thing I was taught when we walked up to the deer was to respect the animal. Makes me sad to think maybe these two didn't get that example their first time. Possible nobody was present the first time they took an animal and young minds don't really know how to handle the situation. I don't mean to make excuses for them but the whole situation makes me sad. Let the law take care of it an hopefully they learn their lesson. I would prefer they just not hunt anymore, but that is not my call.
If you need someone to tell you that kicking a wounded animal and ripping off its antlers is wrong, then you may need professional help. Nobody was with me on my first deer kill, I wept. Now of course not everyone has to have that reaction to killing something, but certainly the normal human mind will have some sort of reaction to the wounding of an animal other than wanting to torture it.

Honestly, it doesn't always work that way. Sometimes people are wired wrong no matter how awesome the parents are.

Why so many folks want hunting banned,anti hunters see real hunters in the same light as these 2 kids.

Dint know how to repost that update thanks Dave N
it seems like some serious charges and I hope it plays out that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back