Disgusting!

Yea it's just really sad. These aren't 10-12 yr old boys their young adults. Should of grown out of any weirdo psycho tendencies by their age. Hunting bans should definitely be considered and felony charges.

Yea it's just really sad. These aren't 10-12 yr old boys their young adults. Should of grown out of any weirdo psycho tendencies by their age. Hunting bans should definitely be considered and felony charges.

On the bright side it appears the video has been pulled from everywhere. Hopefully that helps with Jury selection.

The one kid said they didnt have any knives or bullets to kill it. Even tho in the video the one kid says he is gonna stab the deer. So they are liars to. This upsets me so much. I'm at a loss

I saw this and man that was tough to watch. I hope a lifetime license ban as well as fines and jail time are involved.

These kids need to be monitored, I remember reading somewhere a common trait between serial killers is animal abuse.

There isn't words for this I got a stomach that can hold it down but this is horrific... I would love to take my size 11 kenetreks right across their faces for a couple minutes.

Just absolutely disgusting, lifetime ban isn't enough. Maybe I should take them on a little trip into the unlimiteds. Lotta spots they could get "lost" at.

JUST ABSOLUTE DISGRACE AND WASTE OF SPERM AND OXYGEN THOSE KIDS ARE.

I couldn't finish watching. What I did watch was simply horrible. i don't know what if any punishment corrects that behavior.

There is no punishment that can correct this, and there is no punishment that can deter future incidents like this. Some people simply have bad brains. Now that these miscreants have exposed themselves, the only course of action forward is to protect the general public. Any plea deal will need to involve no firearm ownership and no hunting privileges FOR LIFE. People like this simply can’t be allowed to have guns.

saw this yesterday and it is really sick, as hunters we strive to give a humane death for each of our quarry and to do everything we can to dispatch if something goes wrong, those kids are not wired up right, I didn't watch it all, I couldn't, they need some serious help but I feel nothing can help certain people and will only lead onto worse things.

saw this yesterday and it is really sick, as hunters we strive to give a humane death for each of our quarry and to do everything we can to dispatch if something goes wrong, those kids are not wired up right, I didn't watch it all, I couldn't, they need some serious help but I feel nothing can help certain people and will only lead onto worse things.
Like you I couldn't watch it all, it was just sick, I hope they get what's coming to them big time, the word 'hunter' should not be used in any sentence when talking about them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back