Disabled Veteran Hunting Opportunities Bozeman, Montana

bermingham

Does anybody know of any land or deer hunting opportunities for a disabled veteran in a wheelchair around the Bozeman area?

If Northwest South Dakota would be a option let me know by message.

Unfortunately it may be difficult given the difficulty some folks had trying to find a place for a vet with a terminal illness to hunt last year. Good luck and let us know how the hunt goes if you find a spot.

Thanks for the replys so far. South Dakota probably won't be an option being it would be a long way for him to travel. We will just keep trying.

Contact FWP in Bozeman. They have some contacts for ranches that allow youth hunting. hopefully one of them will let you on. If you're the vet, thanks for your service, if you're not, thank the vet!

Thanks for the heads up on FWP. I will go over and ask the questions. Worth a shot maybe somebody will know something. I am not the vet, but I will tell the gentlemen who is and thank him for his service. It never gets old thanking our vets. Thanks for caring and the info have a good day.

I may have a spot for you near Bozeman. What kind of hunting is he capable of? Does he have a permit to hunt from a vehicle? Please let me know and I will work to make it happen

tundraflyer thank you for the reply. He is capable of sitting in a truck and waiting for them to come by. Either that or maybe sitting in a ground blind. He does have a permit to hunt from a truck. That is usually what he does is hunt from the truck. He just needs a place to sit and watch maybe over looking some fields.

Back