Disabled and terminally ill kids

John mozingo

Hi My Name Is John Mozingo. I am With the United Special Sportsmen Alliance (U.S.S.A.) Our non-profit organization coordinates Hunting and Fishing Trips for Disabled and Terminally Ill kids all over the United States. We’ve coordinated approximately 40 trips over the last year and seven already this year at little or no cost to the participant. A parent, family member, guardian or caretaker is always welcome and encouraged to participate. All of our hunting and fishing trips are donated by independent landowners, game ranchers And guided hunts--large and small, and caring individuals like yourself. To date our hunts have been quite varied: Bear, Hog, Turkey, Deer, Elk and Bison, we welcome all types of hunting and fishing experiencesWe have 3 Giuded Bear hunts lined up this fall.Two in Wheel Chairs and one with a lung transplant.and around10 deer hunts all ready to go this fall.. We need You to help us recruit more terminally ill or disabled kids interested in a trip of this kind. We put trips on all around the US. Feel free to check us out at http://www.deerfood.com/Elizabeth%20hunt.htm Thanks for your time. If you can help by donating in any way fishing trips- hunting. or by referring kids, it would be most helpful.John Mozingo [email protected] Box 553 Chetopa kansas 67336

Brigid O’Donaghue, President of USSA has been helping kids for three years. I Got Started with her about a year a go. Until I got started with her she was doing it all on her own with private donations and a lot of her own monies. In the last year we have grown more than we thought. We're now Registered non profit, incorporated in Wisconsin. Our Major sponsors are-Northland Cranberries-And the Safari Clubs of Kansas-Minnesota-Missouri-And International- Buck masters- and BassPro. We are associated with a lot of other organizations assisting the disabled and a lot of private donations of articles from different companies. If want I'll send you a packet listing many of the items and supporters. We are building a new web site just for United Special Sportsmen Alliance, Inc it will be up soon. Sorry for having to go to the other site. Didn't think we would grow like we have. We have a lot of people who donate hunts for the kids. Private and fully guided from all over. We have Been Featured in Boar Hunting Magazine-Texas Trophy Magazine-Bear Hunting Magazine-And several Newspapers. We have been televised on the Outdoor Channel and have more scheduled tapings. We've been on a variety of Radio talk shows. We are on one in Arizona once a month For an hour. We have a new Brochure With all Of our sponsors and supporters. I am waiting for Brigid to send me some so I can send packets out to our sponsors and supporters other interested parties. I live in Kansas And Brigid Lives in Wisconsin So It takes a while to get some things accomplished. Please Call Brigid For the Board Members and their addresses -1-800-518-8019

We have done around 90 some hunts since Brigid has started. With Seven This year all Ready and a lot All Ready booked For this fall--Deer and bear and others.......Hope this helps you With What you was looking for. Thank you For Wanting To Check Us out. Here's a link to the article in the Marshfield News:

http://www.wisinfo.com/newsherald/mnhlocal/278377372264035.shtml

Thanks,

John Mozingo, United Special Sportsmen Alliance (USSA) 620-236-4266.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back