Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Did Bob Knight Pull a Dick Cheney?

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
asshat!

bobknightyell.jpg

Two different people are claiming that Texas Tech basketball coach Bob Knight shot them in two separate hunting accidents last month. In both cases, the people say they suffered no injuries when they were hit with birdshot.

One person, Mary Ann Chumley, says a stray pellet hit her on the foot on Oct. 20. She says Knight was hunting too close to her barn and that he apologized for it. The other person, James Simpson, told Lubbock police he was hit in the neck and back by pellets from Knight's shotgun after yelling at him for hunting too close to his house.

Simpson said he thinks either Knight or his hunting partner shot at him on purpose. Knight called that "ridiculous."

"That's all been taken care of, that's over with," Knight said. "You haven't heard anything from that guy for two weeks. That's done. I got no comment on that whatsoever because that's absolute (expletive)."

I seriously doubt Bob Knight would intentionally fire a gun at someone, but I also think it would be nice if he'd show a little concern for these two people. And I think it would be nice if he'd show a little more caution when he's out shooting his gun, seeing as he also shot a friend with 16 pellets while hunting in 1999. The world would probably be a better place if Bob Knight never shot a shotgun again.

I got no comment on that whatsoever because that's absolute (expletive)."

...exactly what Cheney should've said.

Saw the Video on ESPN Sportscenter this morning, if you have a Bull's Eye on your Back you don't argue into a video camera!!! I think Bob should go Hunting with that Gentry fellow, maybe Black Bears or something. John

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back