DHI (Deer Hunters Of Idaho)

Wiley, Like I said we were suposed to be on longer, And Nothing against the Caller but it wasn't a Call that was like "WAAHHOOOO, I WON" type of call, so I'm sure thats why it didn't get aired. If we had done the Contest like we planned, It would have been till 10 I'm sure.... Next year :D

As you'll notice, I can Talk up a Fuggin storm with 1 millin people around for Hours if need be, But put a Mike in front of me with only 2 people Listening and I choke... Don't know what it is, But we all have out Weakness I guess.... Maybe I'll schedule another spot for Practice

DID anyone read the Article in the Paper today. I got a few calls about it, Actually talked to a guy that lives right were I hunt and knows some Guys I know. He let me know my buddy that owns the Sourdogh lodge got into a Snowmobil accident, Hit a tree at 70MPH... Is getting better though. Anyways, Off the Subject but just showin' ya it's a Small world out there

PS, Ovis, A bit of country is good for ya... It will make ya Love your Family more.. Mostly your Sister and Cousins though ;)
hump.gif
hump.gif

Back