Deerskies

Bambi,

The first 2 pics are great, and we really appreciate you sharing! ;) The last 3 however, I think you got :confused: Those belong on the Forum one level up! Word to the wise! Be careful, I heard the moderator is an azz pillaging bandeeto... :D

BTW,

Nice frikin animals, if I haven't already mentioned that part to you also!!! ;)

Bambi...

Ditto on the Nice frikin animals....

Don't let OSOK get to you bout the elk...many people that live in that flat chit back east can't tell the difference between deer, elk, moose etc...its not your fault...easterner..LOL;)

Collection.jpg

Holy CALCIUM, Batman....!!....

Youse guys got some fine antlered critters there... :eek: ....

Keep the pictures COMING...!!!...

LOL- It takes a lot more skill to be totally disorganized, doesn't it.??

One of my Dad's bucks..(so i don't piss OSOK off for hijacking his post..;) )
dad.jpg

Nothing like a Monster velvet mulie to break out the Wood. :hump:

Oh ya.

U's Canadian Giii's du pretty well four yu selv too. :D ;)

Sneakem...

That is one awsome mount your dad has... Thanks for dropping that one on the board, it is a major treat... :)

BCBoy....you didn't mount that 10x4 you got a coupla' years ago?? Damn thing was awesome!

I say if we all want to start braggin' about our critters we should see who has killed the most 2 and 3pts! ;) Then maybe guys like Moosie and myself could join in on the fun! :)

You guys got some awesome collections!! :BLEEP:

Muleyslyr,
It just wasn't big enough. :) With limited wall space you can't just mount every little buck you kill. ;) He has lots of character but just wasn't worthy of mounting, especially considering the 215 NT I have on the wall next to him. Have my lion and my wolf at the taxidermist right now. Wolf is just getting tanned. Figure it will look nice laying on to of the entertainment center with the skulls and such on top of it. The lion is going to be a rug mount and probably will take the place of a nice 6+ foot chocolate brown bear I have on another wall. The bear will probably get a demotion to the floor. :) Would like to do a head mount on my pumpkin head bruin from this year but will see how the rest of the season goes first.

This post really died off. You Yanks and whatever Canucks are left around here besides BCBOY and myself must have more pics than this...?

Deerking?
Moosie!
BCBucks?

I think BC scared em all off... Must be an inadequacy issue or somethin. Damn you Steve! Quit shootin all that monster chit year in year out already...

Here's another one to jump start this Hooch of a thread. Just another angle of a dink already posted, half of anyway.

9x8.JPG

I know there's more deer killin SOB's on this site than what's posted... C'mon DK, Greenie, MTmiller, and others. Let's see em'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSOK... That things a dink! I can't believe you spent money to get it mounted... You're probalby going to tell us you shot him with your smoke pole too.

My buddy Brian's leftover buck from '04...just not quite finished..:D
DSCF0012.jpg

Keep it going....

Moosie, you can even add your forky/3 pt. collection...;)

:Yawn:

SOS...

This thread is starting to sound like a broken record................... I know there's a bunch of chit u's guy's are holding out on us.

Bambi,

He actually succumbed to the blatant stank of my azz... Got up wind of him just right and let one rip.

Sneak... Nice Premium Unit buck!!! Too bad he had to burn all his points, but I guess it was worth it. ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back