NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Deer pics

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
Heres a few pics from today.

Spotted this herd of 10 bucks and decided a couple were worthy of stalking:

cc_004.sized.jpg

After about 1 hour I was within 75-100 yards. When i peeked over the brush I notice that the two biggest bucks had fed over the hill along with a few others so only 4 were still there and they knew something was up:

cc_016.sized.jpg

cc_013.sized.jpg

cc_009.sized.jpg

I backed off after taking these pics because I didn't want to spook the bucks. Later on in my hike I was able to get close to herd of deer feeding on the sidehill with two decent bucks in the mix.

cc_021.sized.jpg

cc_019.sized.jpg

cc_020.sized.jpg

Got to messing with my camera on accident and it turned to black and white for rest of the day, oh well, i guess the pics will load faster for you dial up'ers ;)

cc_025.sized.jpg

It was a beautiful day for a hike. Thanks for looking.

Ernesto

Great pics. Those were some really nice bucks, and some fat does too. thanks for sharing them with us. :)
Quick Draw

WyoDeHU,

There is nothing wrong with Black and White. I shoot a lot of film in B&W, and like the Sepia films. You can add a lot of "class" and "character" to pictures that way. Look at the ol Ansel Adams photos. In color they would not be the same.

Thanks agen for the pics. Went last out weekend javelina (bow) hunting and a saw a hurd of 18 does and 1 loner doe,guess the rut is not started yet? Nice to see some bucks!! elkay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back