Deer Mount Pics

Buschy

Last night I finished a WT for a young friend. It was his first good buck with a bow. I also finished my archery mulie from last year. I was pleased with how they both turned out.

I am also including a pic of some good sized rattlers we crossed paths with while putting out antelope blinds two weeks ago!

Bow season in ND for deer and antelope opens a week from Friday. We have some good animals located and I am having a hard time concentrating at work.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Attachments

• 2006 Winkle WT 1.JPG
    2006 Winkle WT 1.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 2006 Bow Mulie 1.JPG
    2006 Bow Mulie 1.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 2006 Bow Mulie 3.JPG
    2006 Bow Mulie 3.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 2006 Bow Mulie 4.JPG
    2006 Bow Mulie 4.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 2007 Greg Snakes.JPG
    2007 Greg Snakes.JPG
    641 KB · Views: 231
elk hunter,

I didn't have a pistol handy. Since we were putting in antelope blinds, I did have a spade though. It was effective.

I have put many, many miles scouting and hunting this area over the last six years. I have never seen or heard a rattler until now. Actually, these are the first ones I have ever seen in my life. I don't think anyone is more "concerned" about snakes than me. I always wanted to have a couple of snakeskins. I plan on tanning the hides and making a wall mount over the winter.

If I never see another, that would be just fine with me:D

The mounts turned out great. Nice buck you took last season.

Best of luck on the 'lope hunt and I hope the "rattler-karma" doesn't find you this year.;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back