Deer Lodge Poacher Of Bighorn Pleads Guilty

You know....Indians can shoot anything they want, anytime they want, anywhere they want and without licenses. Where's tge outrage over that. Why is that ok, but this guy is a bad human?

I dont think loosing hunting right is concern to people like this.. He didn't have a license to begin with.

You know....Indians can shoot anything they want, anytime they want, anywhere they want and without licenses. Where's tge outrage over that. Why is that ok, but this guy is a bad human?

I dont think loosing hunting right is concern to people like this.. He didn't have a license to begin with.
You know ........ what you ignorantly mention is covered by treaties this country signed so we could hurry up and settle the lands these indigenous folks were trying to protect. In other words, we gave them those hunting rights so we could take their land. It was considered a pretty damn good deal for the US of A at the time The courts have adjudicated those rights are part of the negotiated settlement to that agreement, something referred to as a Treaty.

That's why there's no outrage.

If you want to make ignorant posts about a group of people you obviously have a bias against in some sort of "equivalency" to poachers, your time here will be short. You can take that shit to Facebook, as it isn't gonna fly around here.

You know .........

There's no bias
Maybe not in your mind, but surely in your words. You've posted on three different threads in the last hour and all of them you've made indigenous people the basis for your "whataboutism" and your complaints about the hunting rights our country granted tribal members so we could move them to reservations and get them "out of the way of progress."

My apologies for being so insensitive. Guess equality is just a word.
You haven't used the word "equality" in any of those three posts. Just complaining about tribal members and equating their activities to a poacher. Last I checked the courts didn't side with the poacher as they have tribal members.

Take it to Facebook. I've been doing this stuff for 13 years and I know it doesn't get better the longer someone hangs around. You didn't even make to ten posts.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back