Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Deer - lets see em

View attachment 32611

My wifes grandpa shot this deer. 37 inside, I'm ruined for life looking at this thing each day and then seeing a "modern" montana trophy of 25 wide and a score of 165-170. Mule deer in Montana have suffered greatly the last 10 years. Sure there are a few every year that are great but the number of them is getting smaller each year.

Good luck on your up coming hunt. I'll be curious to see what size you'll be able to drum up around here.
That's pretty.

View attachment 200117Lil’ Bob (MT) and Lil’ Rock (WA). 2 hunting goals were met this year due to 2 knee reconstructions on my left knee over the last 6 months. Kill the first legal buck I saw in WA, and kill a 4 point in MT. Check and check.View attachment 200118
Congrats, I've had both knees totally replaced so I know what you've gone through. I really like the white leg(s) on your MT mule deer.

A good day on the deer in the UK last weekend. I was out with a friend and on one of my permissions in the morning, so he get to shoot and we find a Fallow buck. We are then on one of his permissions in the evening, so my turn to shoot. We get luckily and I shoot a Muntjac buck and then on last light 3 Chinese Water Deer came out to feed - all yearling males.

Attachments

• deer 2.jpg
    deer 2.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 41
  • deer 1.jpg
    deer 1.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 38
Fourteen yr old grandson Caden has taken a better buck each year since he was ten. 'Don't know how he'll do better than this very cool muley. Four heavy main beams with kickers, drop tine, bladed eye guards, lots of points large and small, at least 15. Caden loves to hunt, shoot, retrieve, and eat deer, although he is allergic to deer and elk hair, so needs help with field dressing.
Caden's best buck.JPG
P1000368.JPG

Fourteen yr old grandson Caden has taken a better buck each year since he was ten. 'Don't know how he'll do better than this very cool muley. Four heavy main beams with kickers, drop tine, bladed eye guards, lots of points large and small, at least 15. Caden loves to hunt, shoot, retrieve, and eat deer, although he is allergic to deer and elk hair, so needs help with field dressing.
View attachment 201101
View attachment 201102
Jeeze the kid has killed bigger bucks then me at twice his age haha. Good for him. Let’s see the others.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back