Deer - lets see em

Cool buck timmy. looks like he has a busted pedicel on the left side.

Also looks like your daughter my have been practicing doing up you finger nails but I am guessing blood.

Cool buck timmy. looks like he has a busted pedicel on the left side.

Also looks like your daughter my have been practicing doing up you finger nails but I am guessing blood.
Yeah broken pedicle on the left. Blood on the nails. 😂. Cool buck not one I had seen before, there wasn’t much hesitation when he came by.

2020 IL firearm buck. I’ve been hunting since I was 12 and this is the biggest buck I’ve ever seen on the hoof. We’d seen him off and on through the fall and I got lucky with a odd East wind that let me set up in a holler between two bedding areas. I immediately called my grampa - who got me into hunting and is who I’ve always looked up to. It was 90% luck - but hey, I’ll take it.

Attachments

• 1858B3DE-8FEC-4DE9-82AB-23A6E0BB73AC.jpeg
    1858B3DE-8FEC-4DE9-82AB-23A6E0BB73AC.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 57
2020 IL firearm buck. I’ve been hunting since I was 12 and this is the biggest buck I’ve ever seen on the hoof. We’d seen him off and on through the fall and I got lucky with a odd East wind that let me set up in a holler between two bedding areas. I immediately called my grampa - who got me into hunting and is who I’ve always looked up to. It was 90% luck - but hey, I’ll take it.
Awsome buck and great story!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back