Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Deer - lets see em

You'll get the occasional NV deer that makes a trip into CA in that part of the state. Dude I know guided on that trip, he said it came in at 190 5/8"
Yep. Of course it’s not officially scored yet but that’s about right. It has two cheaters on one side and one on the other so technically it’s a 6x5. We took it to Ojai Taxidermy yesterday and that’s what he figured it would score. Chuck is usually right.

Nice buck, Sounds like a good story. He died in a terrible place? You mean like down a deep heavy brush canyon or in cactus? What’s the scoop?
He tumbled like a mountain goat, broke his face up a little and came to rest in a drainage wedged between a log and a rock in thick briar patch that was steep enough to be hard to stand. Two trips out of there

California Muley....
This beauty is a personal best for me, and left me ecstatic!! Awesome memories made on this one. My little brother and I camped on a bachelor group of small bucks the night before opener. All I wanted was meat in my freezer after 2 unsuccessful out of state elk hunts. While making a move on a forky, I bumped into this guy. Still can't believe it.
Great buck, nice work!

He tumbled like a mountain goat, broke his face up a little and came to rest in a drainage wedged between a log and a rock in thick briar patch that was steep enough to be hard to stand. Two trips out of there
Yea, you’re right. That sounds like a horrible place for him to end up. Those kind of places are a pain in the butt at the time but they do make a good story later

Well it seems to work out for ya! Here's a couple of non-camo ones:
Kodiak Island 2005
MyfirstSitkaBlacktail-Day42.jpg

Idaho 2005
Whaoooo,nice buck brother

Oldest buck I've shot. Sent the incisor into the lab and they aged him at 8 1/2 years old. Had pictures of him from the year before and he was quite a bit bigger the year before.

Texas 2008.
doublewide_close.jpg

New Mexico 2009.
2009_Muledeer1r.jpg

First 2 had pretty poor field photos, but I really like this one I got with my son back at the house.
2009_Muledeer3r.jpg

New Mexico 2010.
nm_muley2.jpg

New Mexico 2011. (about 99% sure that was his shed that I found earlier that morning)
2011_NM_Muley.jpg
how old was he ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back