Deer - lets see em

So do They give you a list of places that are approved to dump the meat?
'Approved landfills' refers to any properly licensed and operated landfill. We only transported meat, not entire carcasses, as per the laws of Virginia and these guidelines:

Also, in Virginia, there is a list of approved carcass disposal sites within certain Disease Management Areas so that carcasses/parts can be disposed of within the immediate area to prohibit movement of infectious carcasses

So my 78 year old father and his 75 year old brother decided they didn't like the DIY camps at 9-10,000 feet that I've done the last few years, so they booked a Nebraska Deer Hunt together. Got the Text on Saturday "2 Shots. 2 bucks. 240 and 140 yds."

Had to wait a couple days before I received a grainy picture on text. Couple days later I get emailed this one

View attachment 163293

This morning I reached out to uncle, and he sends me his....

View attachment 163294

They are both shooting Pre-64 Winchester Model 70's (.264 Win Mag and .270). Man the stories those rifles could tell!
Really great! I just turned 67 and hoping to make a few trips out to the midwest/west as well as others and this gives me motivation

Back