Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Deer Hunters of Idaho "Public Service Anouncement..."

And you thought I only Typed fast

Weeeeelllll, I'm Done with F&G Meetings, DHI Meetings, with Work meetings.... Done with the Recording studio , Done with my Newspaper pictures....(WINK WINK)

HAve Camcorder BAtteries charged, Camera PAcked, Oil changed, Bills Paid.....

HELL, Jsut need to Finish the Day, Cut the Grass, Go to A school Function, Finish Packing , Mail the Rest of the HAts that were orderd, and Tomorow put in a kinda Days Work and I'm gone ;)

I thought sheep season already started? I heard there were guys in the crags hunting rams as we speak. The parking lot at the crags campgroud looks like the parking lot at yankees stadium.

Well you definately speak better than ya type haaaaaaaaaaaa! Did ya send a copy to Paws so he can see what a "responsible young man" ya are ;)

MArvB, No I haven't sent him one. Someone should so My Rep won't be tarnished :rolleyes:

Also, when You're ready for that electrical Comercial for your BIZ give me a Call. ;)

ARCAT, with only 5 other hunters in the Area, I'm not too worried. Last year at this time Melton was packing out of camp from his first round not seeing anything (So they told tyson) Yet Tyson seen several jsut didn't connnect on some Opertunities, Remember, we're going the Extra 4 mils in

Your voice sounds so deep and serious. I could barely recognize it at first. I'm thinking it was digitally altered.
I'm with Draft too, jeez bro, one breath? Tell me they edited that together.

Thank goodness it wasn't on camera BTW you'd still be filming it. :D

Hey Wylee did you notice we weren't invited to this taping? We could have sat across from him and made faces at him again and giggled at him when he hit take #547.
:D

Alright.. HEre's the Deal. They say that 12 lines of normal Text is about 60 Seconds. When I read the HI, This is Oscar .... PArt til the end It was right at 50 Seconds. Whats cool about video and sound and Editing is you can restart any sentence and they jsut crop it in. It took more like 10 mins for the 50 second clip ;) We then worked on the Intro and put the "FOO FOO" up front. then Cropped that in with the sound.

With the Editing it sounds Good. It was hard to read the whole thing without running out of breath ;)

At any rate, It's the Fina Product that they are playing on the Radio that counts :D :D

The Message stands though, Be safe and HAve fun people !!!!! Thats what it's al about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back