PEAX Equipment

Deer about to have a bad day !!

iminrut

I just saw this posted over at another board.....have no info on the Trail Cam pic as of yet, but it is freakin unbelievable !!! Looks like the deer is in for a stretch of bad luck ??!!!

Coug2.jpg

[ 09-01-2004, 20:47: Message edited by: iminrut ]

iminrut, I recieved that last week from a client, it is now my background on my computer. To me thats better than the gator and deer photo floating around.

Here's a pic roughly two hours after....looks like he's got a full belly, LOL.......makes a guy wonder what the fate of the deer was ??!!.....

Coug1.jpg

There's several pics of elk and deer from the same set...

YAH... Draf, were you the One that Emailed that to me and I never got around to posting it ?

COOOOOLLL picture if real !!!

I came across this bit of insight by a GWSmith, on another board.....I'd have never noticed it.....see what you think.....

QUOTE :I have noticed something about it that has caught my attention.

Both the deer and the Mountain Lion are in motion!
Notice the deers back legs...both are together and that indicates it is running..Not Walking.
Same thing with the Cat....back elbows of its legs are together...another thing is that its tail is level with the ground and extended behind it...definitely a Running Posture for Cats to maintain balance.
This was no "Spot and Stalk" it was probably the last few seconds of running that deer did alive.
I think the outcome is what it was designed to be...for both species: The best of each species survives because the weekest, slowest, or diseased does not!

?? Not really sure- look at the ear position and the way the head is down on that deer. If it was truely getting the hell outta dodge it would (head) be more upright or even back a bit (bounding) and the ears also flared back....

either way- beotching pictures!!

:( :(

Certainly looks to be what happened.....some are saying it is a poor fake at that.....sure had me fooled....

Fake or not-Either way it will make you think about tromping around in the dark.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back