Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Dear Sony my stereo doesn't work!?!

Big Sky

Dear Sony,

Recently my boom box quit working. So, being that my 11 year old son and I are rather mechanical we decided to see if we could get it to work. After two hours of tinkering with it about the only sound we can get out of it is a whistling noise, and that's only if the wind is blowing. I've included a photo to maybe help your engineers assertain what the problem might be. Although we never could get it tuned up properly we sure had fun working on it. In fact my son never even thought about his Nintendo or Gameboy the whole time. Sure is nice when kids focus on something beside electronic games these days.

SonyRadio.sized.jpg

Dear Consumer,

Thank you for letter to our Service Dept. After reviewing the picture you sent of your stero, we have determined the problem to be the microphone cord is too close to the speakers. The whistling noise you are hearing is feedback. We feel if you remove this wire, your problem should be solved.
It is enlighting to hear you and your son, enjoy working on projects together.
If you have any more problems please feel free to contact us.

SONY.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-19-2003 13:42: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

Maybe I should do that to this computer so I can send it back to them and have them fix it since it's so fuggin slow at everything!!
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back