Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

DaveN GoFundMe Account

I'm sure just about all of us have read @Dave N 's thread about the on-going battles with his wife's care and medical expenses, if not read the thread HERE. With Dave's permission I've set up a GoFundMe with him as the beneficiary, if you feel so inclined to help out.

Give a little, give a lot, give once, give multiple times - just do what you can to help a member of our little corner of the internet out.

Dave N GoFundMe
Done, thanks for putting this together

Done. Thanks for starting this, Backofbeyond, and Dave, thanks for accepting this - and... apologies for the initial bill I sent you via PayPal. Haha! Had a good chuckle when I saw your response. :ROFLMAO: Glad we had that corrected.

You and yours are always in our thoughts.

Done. Thanks for starting this, Backofbeyond, and Dave, thanks for accepting this - and... apologies for the initial bill I sent you via PayPal. Haha! Had a good chuckle when I saw your response. :ROFLMAO: Glad we had that corrected.

You and yours are always in our thoughts.
No problem. Have to admit it took me a minute to figure out what was going on! Thank you for your generosity.

Ok, I was just on the donation page and started sending thank you replies. Took me a while but I noticed that my message didn't show as coming from me. So I am letting you all know that I saw your donations and wanted to make sure you were aware that I was wanting to thank you all individually. Lots of you great people were MORE than just a little generous! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back