Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

The restless natives may need a bit more patience..

Sherpas are headed back to civilization while John relaxes another night in camp.

Huge kudos to the Idaho guys for putting us on the X.

Had another bull stroll through camp this morning while we were preparing to eat a breakfast of moose heart fried in the bacon grease from last night’s jalapeño poppers.

What a great weekend. Pretty sure we got enough footage between all of us for there to be a pretty good video.C5D282CD-C59C-49CC-A804-56B6C183CCE3.jpegBB32CADC-85AC-4AC2-804E-26CE35817E83.jpegF94FFE2E-0B38-4F01-B11E-FEA5088DA8E4.jpeg14E1BF0B-07E6-45BE-92B1-07A4FA70A582.jpeg

Me and my son just got back from seeing John. All I'm going to say is that John's spirits are pretty high right now. John doesn't have service in camp so he will be kind of slow on the updates. He is going to enjoy his night in camp and then take a couple of trips to Pocatello before the updates get started. I was sad to have missed the whole crew: Gerald, Randy Hodges, Bryan Moore, Matt/Duck-Slayer, Brian Brooks and everyone else that was there. But I did get to see John, his dad and @Mthuntr

I was grateful to be involved a little bit with the planning process of this hunt and was disappointed that I couldn't be there this weekend for the hunt, but when you have 6 kids, 5 of which are in sports all weekend, there isn't much free time on your weekends.

Huge shout out to @brymoore @Duck-Slayer @Randy Hodges @Mthuntr @hilljackoutalw Brian Brooks from the Idaho Wildlife Federation, Jeff Quigley and everyone else who made this hunt happen for John.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back