NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Dang ! Must be coffee break time in the working world!!

P

pawclaws

Users Online: THIS FORUM ONLY
pawclaws, KeithE, Smitty, T Bone, Carnivore and 3 guests
biggrin.gif
(Check the time, and 8 members on this board)!!
biggrin.gif

Currently Browsing The Boards: (13)
pawclaws - There are 12 members (6 invisible), and 1 guest on the forums within the last 10 minutes.
biggrin.gif

You go girl!!
biggrin.gif

Smalls is present...11:13 am (central).

I would have been parousing the board earlier, but my boss made me do some work this morning
mad.gif

Done now, back to the internet!

Man no wonder all them jobs are going overseas!!
biggrin.gif
Whiskers needn't worry though I guess. Hard to drive a truck in the US from Canada or Mexico!
biggrin.gif
Oh, still here!!
smile.gif

Nut, somebody had to keep the Gross National Product producing. You was elected.
Paws, I ain drove the truck in a couple of years. I drive the bus now. Habla espanol, just practicing, thats mexican for welcome to the bus, please step carefully.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-06-2004 17:06: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

You can pretty much quess I am on here most of the time. I turn it on in the morning, and leave. When I stop in, I check to see whats happening. Better being addicted to TV.

I'm not sure about that Whiskers; the only Spexican I know is enough to get more beer, tacos, the check, and either slapped or lucky!!
eek.gif
Yep breaks are tough when we ain't got no job! Shoot I remember when I was working I even used to get weekends off!!
biggrin.gif
Attendance is looking pretty good!!
hump.gif

Hey lookie there; this board has been in the position 37 to 39 range for about two weeks now. Why can't we get it into number 32 at least? That would put it in the top third! Let's do it!! Talk to your water cooler buddies, their mates, their kids, and their butchers and barbers. Make this sucker rock!!
biggrin.gif

drool.gif
OOOOOOOH man! Lets se if I can wake up long enough for a cup of coffee!
wink.gif

Kinda sucks sitting around the house being bord(sp?) Is this what retirement feels like Phil? I can't wait to get back to work!
eek.gif
wink.gif

Jimbo and GLW!! Whazup???
biggrin.gif
Good to see you yahoos. Where you been hiding Jimbo??

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back