Dang ! Must be coffee break time in the working world!!

Dave did you drag those lguys over here?
biggrin.gif
(Good job!)
biggrin.gif

Just changed the IV bag, good for another 24 hours! Sure wish there was a little sumpin extra I could slip into the juice!
biggrin.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
shhh.gif

What they got you on Paul; antibiotics ? I could drop over with my pen knife and clean that backstrap out for you!!
eek.gif

Doing great Phil! Got back from Arizona on January 5th! I met up with CG in Oklahoma on my way out there. What a great lady. Then on my way back home, I stopped in FT. Worth, and met ThreeDogs. What a great guy. I went Dove hunting with him! Those things are hard to hit!

Paul, I'm glad to see your doing ok. It's all downhill now buddy. Just keep doing all the things your Doc says to do!

I try to keep my chin up but I"m a miserable SOB! I don't mind Janine playing nurse, but this IV line just gets in the way constant! I guess they don't have oral drugs that can do it without eating my stomach lining out!
eek.gif
I do feel better but it's gonna be slow and I hate sitting around! At least if I was at work I could thump somebodies ass, that would make me feel better!
biggrin.gif

Hang in there Paul! You'll make it OK!
biggrin.gif
Jimbo tell CG and Three Dogs both to drop by. Me and Griz were planning to do a little hog hubting next month or so down Three Dog's way. Don't know if we'll be able; but hopeing! Don't be a stranger!!
biggrin.gif

Phil, I hope you and Griz get to hog hunt! Wish I could go with ya, but no way possible. I'll tell CG and Dogs to stop by next time I see em.
smile.gif

Old Griz called yesterday. Cabin Fever!
eek.gif
You Michigan boys might have to have an emergency GT to save him!
biggrin.gif

We're having a GT on the 21st of Feb, Paws. Tell the old Geezer if he spent any time on the Michigan BB he'd know that!
smile.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jd Gardner
Back