Damn Elk

Elkhunter

Damn elk are everywhere on the property.
tongue.gif
Cant' go to the front of the complex without seeing that they have been here.
shhh.gif
Don't those fuggeers know where the potty is?
confused.gif
Why do they have to blemish the pristine snow with there friggin tracks and droppings?
eek.gif
Damn smelly critters. They have been here for all week and I have had enough.
mad.gif
Can't even go for a ride without seeing the vermin in the yard. Thinking about maybe asking to have a fence put around the properety now.
wink.gif

Sorry Del. We just walked up to where they have been bedding all week and they weren't there. But I did get pics to show you where the elk have been and deer too.
tongue.gif
I will put them up latter after we come back from the store and horse.
wink.gif

Elkhunter we have a real problem here with the whitetail. They come in our yard and the yard down by the store. It's a high fenced lane open on the south end and they get down by the fron gate at the store and bang into the frnce until I can get them to go back by the pickup and out the gate. We have 25-30 in the yard every morn. There was a huge buck in the yard yesterday morn and he banged the fence before I could get him to pass me. I could close the lane gate and keep them out but I sure to like to see them grazing in the yard in the morning. We killed 18 deer on my place this year ,only 55 acres and you cant tell we even made a dent in tyhe population. Trade you a few whitetail for some elk?? Bob

Would love to see some pics of that stuff, especially the whiteys. The only animals running through my neighborhood are the snowbirds, and I cant wait till they go home!
biggrin.gif

Hell Bill,,I'll trade ya places...Around here,, you might see an elk,,if you drive about 20 miles
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Washington sucks
hump.gif
for elk...

Hunterman(Tony)

Back