MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Dads New York Buck

Del,
Nice pics!! You didn't tell me you had Kin in NY!! What part of New York? I am heading up there today to visit with the family! COngrats to your Dad!

ElkHntrinMD

Nice Pics. What part of NY did he hunt? Hunting pressure was the lightest I've ever seen here. There were so few hunters that I had a total of 8 tags. Filled all but a couple. Too busy dragging them out to take pictures.

Thanks for the pics Del and congrats to your dad
smile.gif

It was somewhere up by albany, thats where all the family lives... I dont know what the buck weighed....

I just relized that my uncle and dad look like idenitcle twins... When I put the names there I got those 2 mixed up and had to edit them LOL
Delw

Dad And Mom went to New York to see the Family and do a little hunting(they got back to AZ 2 weeks ago). He finally got a whitetail after a few years
Dad and his Buck In New York
Dad_and_his_deer.sized.jpg

Dad_Uncle_Roy_Uncle_Louie.sized.jpg

standing is my uncle louie, Dad is kneeling , and my uncle Roy
Delw

Nice pics
wink.gif

So when I was talking to you on the phone and you said, "I have to go mom just got here", is the day that got back home?

No She picked up the kids to take them AWAY
wink.gif
But then she brought them back

It was snowing and raining thats why the deer was wet... They left NY just before the big storm hit them, but only to get stuck in it , in virgina..

Delw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back