Dad at 43!!!!!

First off, congrats! As you know, life doesn't stop with having kids, just changes. You can make the best of it.

My wife wants to move next to her parents I don't so now the mind is goin 100mmph an hour
This is the biggest disagreement my wife and I have, where to call home. That's a tough issue to crack when there's no real middle ground. I hope you the best.

Thanks for all the encouragement. My wife I believe is excited she is trying to hide that though.I know she is worried about the way my work is. Im a pipewelder and work is never in one place I go everywhere and that I believe will be the toughest part so we will see. We are looking forward to this I just wish kids popped out potty trained HaHa. OH schmalt I will be getting snipped that's for sure.

My youngest was a surprise...born 3 days prior to my 35th b'day and one of our greatest blessings from day one. She almost has me grown up.

My youngest was a surprise...born 3 days prior to my 35th b'day and one of our greatest blessings from day one. She almost has me grown up.

Words of wisdom right there. I've always referred to my 4th and last child as a surprise, not an accident. God has a funny way of making your life better, might be busier but it will be better for sure!

I was 38 when my boy was born, he's #4. His sisters are 7,11 &18.

Not a thing I'd change.

Congrats steamfitter! You'd have been bored retiring that early anyways!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back