Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

DAA

Delw

can you tell me how and what programs to use to get some vid clips on?.. Most of the ones I do like 10 megs for a few seconds... what compression shoudl I use...?
Thanks

Delw

Delw,

I'm using Adobe Premiere 6.0, with some "plug-ins" that came with it as part of the real time editing package I bought last year. It has options to ouput to all kinds of formats. The ones I'm posting here are "Windows Media Files". All I do is "click next" a few times and boom, the program spits out the files. Then I upload 'em to my website and post the links. I really don't know anything about how it all "works", but it's dirt simple easy using Premiere.

I tried outputting some clips to MPEG, the quality was a lot better than the ones I'm posting, but like you say, they were huge - way too big.

- DAA

Thanks daa.. I have premier6 and a bunch of others.... Was messing with preimer6 last night and it ran real slow... so tonight i will play with it somemore....

DO you have a digital vid camera or a regular one?... I have a sony with s videp and a regular av conection but premier wont use s-video or the av connection.. seems it will use firewire only or will it use the others?

Delw

Our camera is digital. The package came with a break-out box that supposedly allows using S video or even old RCA jacks, but I haven't tried it. I just plug the digital video camera right into the editing board (Pinnacle) via firewire.

- DAA

OK thanks... I have been trying but no luck.. I even captured videoand saved it 260 megs worth then tried to edit it and for some reason I cant.. It would probally help if I read the instructions but hey that would be to easy......
Oh yeah what kinda capture card do you have?
I am running a 128 rage pro card...
I dont think it supports dv not sure yet

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back