Currently have 9 Wyoming points

If there's somebody lurking out there with 7-10 points and wants to solidify our party app to draw in a 90% public land unit for big healthy pronghorn bucks this year - let me know. Special app required. I was going to change my username to Jims before posting this. So far it's me and Spitz, maybe another guy. The more (points) the merrier.

I have an account with 18 Pronghorn points, you can have them for $6000.

I’m in the same point pool as you going into next year with ten points trying to decide what year to group up my hunt with my wife and include her points.

Look at the northern half of the state, the winter was not as bad in 22/23. The Wyoming hunt planner will show points required to draw in 2023

If there's somebody lurking out there with 7-10 points and wants to solidify our party app to draw in a 90% public land unit for big healthy pronghorn bucks this year - let me know. Special app required. I was going to change my username to Jims before posting this. So far it's me and Spitz, maybe another guy. The more (points) the merrier.
This almost makes me want to bail on my plans with my wife and dad. I think we are all at 10-11. Why not just pm me the unit and we’ll see you there

Wait and see what the price hikes do this year before you plan to much. Could change everything.
Will be interesting to see how point creep is impacted on this years draw. That special tag was a huge jump, I have a feeling all the units will be hard to judge based off last years points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back