Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Crooked Horn Products

noharleyyet

How many of you guys use them. I have the bino harness...came with a 3 1/2hour DVD of some pretty good hunts featuring owner Lennis Janzen. It's interspersed with his product pitches but they're not to bad & could be fast fwd'd. He's makes some pretty good shots on some nice critters in some beautiful country.

Not too bad for a freebie.

I used to use the bino harness, until I found one I like better.

I've got one of their old Outfitter packs I'd sell cheap if somebody is interested. Found one of those I like better, too. ;)

I use their bino system. I have one of their packs (trailblazer, maybe) anyways I never really cared for it and its now just sitting in a closet.

Oak, which bino system are you liking better?

Lennis is a nice guy and makes some decent products. His bino harness was the way to go for a long time. I switched to the Nimrod bino system and really like it.

I'm sure I gave you props at some point. These guys just have bad memories. ;)

Dang, I guess the ol' Binocsock is no longer available. At least their website no longer exists. Guess I'll have to try one of these other systems when this sock wears out.

I have one of their outfitter packs that was used one time. Will sell for a really good price.

I do use his bino harness.

Back