Critters in my living room

Big Sky

I remember a while back Moosie posted some of the critters in his house. His collection far exceeds mine, as I'm sure many other members of this board do as well. However, it's my little piece of paradise...especially after work. I don't hunt as much as I used to, and I doubt I'll add much more in the future.

North wall
Livingroomnew.jpg

East Wall
LivingroomdrBear.jpg

South Wall
LivingroomBears.jpg

West wall
LivingRoomTurkey.jpg

Just barley after we moved in. I have since made the neccessary improvements needed in the number of critters on the walls.

Not enough want to though to ge the fireplace looking good as the one above though:(

Beautiful house you have there.

Attachments

• living_room05.JPG
    living_room05.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 220
Dinkshooter, that is very nice. I tried everything I could to try and find a way to fit my European mounted elk in my living room, but it just won't fit. I'm just going to have to get a bigger house before it'll happen I guess.

Yeah my euro bull wasn't suposed to go there. He was supposed to go were the Muley shoulder mount is in this picture, but his nose hunt down past the ceiling:mad:

Anyone else name their critters? From left, "Wide- n -Mighty", Then "Swayze", after Dalton in Roadhouse cause he was cool under pressure.

Then there is "E.T." simple for "extra tines" and last on the wall is "Tenderfoot". He had a pencil sized bullet hole right above his hoof. Not my shooting.

The hanging euro bull in the first pic is "Hanta Bull" cause my camp was over run with deer mice, during that hunt. The bull on the fireplace is "Pisser" cause he was whizzing all over his hocks when I shot him and "What a pisser he is busted up". I think I have nick named every critter I have ever shot.:p

Attachments

• P1010035.jpg
    P1010035.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 183
Troy,

I like the fish tank. Adds a nice surf and turf flare to the mammals.

Where are you living now days?

T Bone, actually I really dislike the fish tank as I don't think it fits with everything else. However, I've been out voted by the kids and my wife on the issue. I have some fish mounts in the entry way to the living room that give it the surf and turf look I prefer. ;)

In fact, I just got these two perch from the taxidermist and I haven't figured out where to put them yet. So for now they are sitting in my classroom. I'll likely add them to the living room next week.
Brent15_733989.jpg

Hell with the big game....where did ya catch those perch???

Thats some fine eating right there.
House looks great also!

I remember a while back Moosie posted some of the critters in his house. His collection far exceeds mine, as I'm sure many other members of this board do as well.

Quality over Quantity any time Amigo !!!!!!!!!! Nice room you have there. Very nice !!!

Not a bad room yourself Dinkshooter !!

My house is full with no ideas on where anything else will go. I'm to the point of seeking out a new layout (In a new house) :D

I have nicknamed a set of antlers on the wall. I shot a 2 x 4 buck out of self defense a couple years back, I call him my "Stud"
Quick Draw

Back