Yeti GOBOX Collection

Cozy Hunting Partners (inspired by Bad Partners thread)

Just Swing by Exit 28 on Highway 80 East of Reno. You can rent one. They aren't cheap.

I quit doin' that because i didn't want to get out of bed to go hunting...

One time in college... I was with a girl and unbeknownst at the time but her ex put me on the craigslist with my phone number in the men looking for men section. I was extremely confused with the influx of phone calls and texts at 3am. I ended up messaging one guy back showing my annoyance and he responded with a link (had to type it into my computer, pre-phone internet days) to where people were getting my number AND a picture from my FB. This was pre privacy settings on FB.

Hindsight a hilarious prank on me, but at the time I was pissed.

Haha!

If you're a freaking hot Victoria Secret female model... I'll be your Huckleberry!
I've got a thousand bucks in pez we can enjoy together.

Then my wife pulled my reins and I feel that bit, bite.

Thank you God for enabling a fantastic imagination!

Haha! Hoot of a first post though I've a sneaking suspicion y'er a regular f-ing w/ us with a new account for chits n grins... Haha! Good stuff!

One time in college... I was with a girl and unbeknownst at the time but her ex put me on the craigslist with my phone number in the men looking for men section. I was extremely confused with the influx of phone calls and texts at 3am. I ended up messaging one guy back showing my annoyance and he responded with a link (had to type it into my computer, pre-phone internet days) to where people were getting my number AND a picture from my FB. This was pre privacy settings on FB.

Hindsight a hilarious prank on me, but at the time I was pissed.

Haha! Hoot of a first post though I've a sneaking suspicion y'er a regular f-ing w/ us with a new account for chits n grins... Haha! Good stuff!

Or a regular that’s serious but doesn’t want to be outed for not wanting to pack a tent stove. I’m hoping it’s the latter though.

Hello, howdy ho you all! I have an opposite dilemna vs. the "Bad Hunting Partner" thread situation. I don't like to be alone. I'm willing to make long hunting trips from Minnesota to the west, will supply vehicle, gas and all supplies if someone would like to go with me. No catches, just want a cozy hunting partner. You know, a hunky dude! Again, I don't like to be alone, plus I can get very cold at night sleeping in a tent. I'm not gay, mind you, but my requirement for a hunting partner would be that they'd hold and cuddle up with me in the sleeping bag to keep me both company and warm n' cozy. No hanky panky, i promise! send me a private message for details. Let's make it happen, dudes!

I guess we all assumed this is a guy posting and not a woman. Wouldn’t that change the tone instantly.

How very simple of ev
At least this guy’s looking for “hunky dudes” and not “womens”. What a breath of fresh air.
I think everyone is reading this wrong. Pretty sure it’s an attractive single female and not a dude. Dudes don’t mind sleeping cold on a hunting trip. Somebody is missing out on a great opportunity to find their one and only.😏

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back