Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Coyote's all over

D

Delw

We'll went coon hunting and didnt do any good , so I went to prefish for a tourneyment at the local lake, North side of the lake is hunting and the south side is A "PETA" area. while loading the boat at 5pm I saw 7 coyote's within 30 yards at the same time. damn Should have brought the bow. Those coyote's have balls to
while i'm cleaning out the boat and throwing trash away they are walking around the garbage cans. Now there has to be a way.....

Delw

Delw
Spool up some 150 pound test line on you castin outfit. Tie on a big hook and use an old cheeseburger for bait. Get yer buddy Steve with his knife and just reel one up to him.
Good luck
Wes

Now that sounds like fun. Hummmmmm, what do we call this new sport?

Trolling for yotes?....
wink.gif

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/wcraig/

we'll i have my deepsea poles still hear. might have to do that.
As for steve he left this morning back to port a rico. so i wont see him till next year. But now this guy says he's going to move to austraila in the outback next year. I belive he will.

just got to know steve hehe

Delw

Fly fishing I love it just wish i would have thought of that. How ever was thinking of flipping a few domestic cats at them.

Kinda funny about those coyotes in the lake pleasant park. You know we get all these people who come out west and like to see animals. They see them walking around and then feed them ( I guess these people are in a guilt trip). then they go home to there golf course houses and start complaining when the animals are in there yard and eating there pets. but when the come out to the local lakes they think its fine.

while I think its great to see coyotes and other critters while I'm fishing the problem is that with these people feeding them all the time (mainley summer months) they get used to it. then when cold sets in and people arent around to feed them they are all over you when you pull into the parking lot. 3 or four months ago my son was with me at the boat ramp. we were packing it up and getting ready to go. there was about 4 trucks in the parking lot when i just happened to notice a coyote running full bore at my son. My son was about 20 feet from me and the coyote was about 40 yards and coming fast. I ran infront of my son grab my 9mm and popped 4 rounds at it (noticed I said at it?) being the bad shot that I am with this 9mm I missed. Only one guy saw what was going on and said "WOW There not to scared are they"

I have been talking to a few park service guys that will look the other way If I pop them with a bow, just asked that I dont use a gun. One guy was telling me that there are 10-15 just at the 4 lane boat ramp alone.I was also told that racoons are very thick there and both the coons and the coyote's come right up to most campers while coooking or eating waiting for a hand out.

someone will get bite real soon here just cause the ignorance of the people feeding them.
In the last 2 years Ive noticed a huge increase in coyotes in the city and at lake plesant.Ive seen 4 last month on bethany home rd and 51st ave. The golf course's are flooded with coyotes(friends tell me).

Delw

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back