Cow Elk Hunt WY-31

Going out on Wednesday, and meeting @ElkFever2 at camp. Will be up there until Sat. I will post how it all goes, as well have @ElkFever2 give his point of view as well.
I will have both my grandsons with cow tags, planning on the 23rd weekend. If you still have a tag to fill let me know and you can join us. I will be out on the 15th for my brother and nephew for deer so I am around if you need help packing or whatever.

Buy 22lr ammo for sale with free shipping. We have a massive collection of cheap ammunition for rifles, Handgun, Shotgun & Rimfire. Enjoy a great deal on cheap ammunition like 9mm ammo and more. Buy ammo with an ammo board and save big. Visit us for more information.
Do yourself a favor and look in the mirror today. “Is this really the person I want to be.”

School was dragging on and on and on, but 1 day down 2 to go. I can't wait to go hunting, and ditch Calculus, History, and English. I will have updates when I get into service, and will have @ElkFever2 go as well. I just want to point out that @ElkFever2 has been helping me e-scout, talk to the biologist, and other things to help me. I can't wait to go hunting with @ElkFever2, and I know that the next 2 days are going to drag out forever. Also here are my hunting pics from this year. download1.jpeg
download.jpeg

Day 2 over, That took forever. I have tomorrow, and then I am going up with my Dad, Grandpa, @ElkFever2, and a family friend. My Dad, Grandpa, and I have tags. We also have my brother and Uncles that will be up the following weekends. My Grandpa told me that we can't shoot more than 2 a day, because @ElkFever2 is coming to help us pack one out when we shoot. Otherwise we would only shoot 1 a day. Thanks again @ElkFever2, for helping me out, and driving down here. Harvest a big antelope. Good luck

I have 23 mins until school is out. Then heading down to little mountain. I hope we get into some elk, and I am confident we will. My Brother is now skipping football to come hunt, so now we have 4 tags to fill this weekend. I love seeing my 75 year old Grandpa feel confident that we will see and shoot elk. I mean he is 75, and he is my favorite person on earth. I have realized in the years I have hunted with him he won't always be there. In 2016 my Grandpa went up to our usual hunt area in November. He came back empty handed which was actually a huge blessing. I had school so I could not go with him. He came home, and within 1 hour he was in the ambulance. He had the widow maker heart attack. He was flown down to the University of Utah, and when we went down to go see him, he was up walking around like he was just fine. It was just crazy to see how tough he was. I can't wait to go hunting with him. ALRIGHT GRANDPA LETS GO KILL SOME ELK!!!!!!!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back