Could you shoot this bull???

trophy_killer

I stole this off another site and was wondering if you could shoot him or wait until he finished his business...
elkmeat.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-20-2002 21:31: Message edited by: trophy_killer ]</font>

Well, that reminds me of an antelope story I heard in elk camp last year.
To answer your question, if I saw this in my normal hunting area I would definately let him finish. Need to pass along those genes.

No problem, good angle for a bullet. I'd kill him in a heartbeat. But then, I'm a blood thursty SOB too! :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-20-2002 23:56: Message edited by: GilaMonster ]</font>

SURE GREENY.. I was actually thinking the same.. Kind of a dink. After Sizing it up with the BAck forks on the Right side... MAN, Just couldn't do it !!!!!! I wasn't impressed with the mass either. The Sword tine on the Left side is Nice and Long but then the Right side doesn't match it. It isn't even at all !!!!!

MAybe if it was right next to the truck or somethinglike that...

It wouldn't score well....

WHAT, You said I have a tag and I'm in the area ??!??!?! BANG BANG BANG !!!! OHHH I thought you meant if I didn't have a tag ;)

Greenhorn, I am laughing so hard right now I shot water through my nose..In the sausage..I can't even work I'm laughing so hard.. Thanks I needed that.. Anyways Moosie and Greenhorn, how did your trip go?

Back