Corona virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It's xenophobic, racist.

I'm sure all the businesses destroyed and folks who have lost family are concerned with PC.
God forbid we should assign a name to it based on its exact geographical point of origin. In studying this I have discovered that the WHO (a/o 2015) has prohibited the naming of a disease by its location due to its racist connotation (curious what would be said if it was called the Stockholm virus - or maybe the London flu)? China is not a race, it's a nation. Political correctness is far more important than factual accuracy anymore.

I wonder how many names on the attached list are people still alive to claim victim status for the naming of these diseases?

Trump says he doesn't 'take responsibility at all' for lack of coronavirus testing
If interested, CNN looked it up. It’s public record but takes some digging. https://apple.news/AeXCnuk-dT7K8gjJ_nJdjGA
They don't care about actual facts. :(

It is relevant...every administration's actions on virus outbreaks of the past are relevant and new administrations should learn from how things were handled. What worked? What didnt work?
What is relevent is that trump fired the U.S.pandemic response team in 2018. How is that working out?

Nope, you just missed an opportunity to learn something, but choose to keep barreling ahead. Tell us about those "18 others, at least"

To start there are 7 that hit humans. So far.

Sorry you missed sarcasm there professor.

If you would really like I'll go bust out the micro book and see if I can get you a list.

It's 20 years old, so it's dated. Guessing I'd have to tear into a zoology book to find a bigger list.

Or we could just assume, that EVERY attempt to deflect the Wuhan Virus name is because China knows the backlash headed it's way.

So far according to China, it's a project from the NIH. Also a bio weapon out of Fort detreck. Somehow im sure the CIA is involved. And for the fanboys, China is claiming Dr. Fauci had a hand in developing it, and is now in damage control.

But. I'll keep barreling ahead. You watch out for the Rocky Mtn spotted fever. Or Ebola. Or German measles. Or the hundreds of other diseases named for the geographical location of its origination.

Bad thing about BS. It bites you in the ass.

WUHAN VIRUS, started before a turkey day.

That would be 5 months for those counting

Last edited:
You guys better be glad wllm's on vaca....;) We're all gettin it kicked in when he returns.
I leave the country for a week and look what you go and do...:poop:

Well Canada’s great, toilet paper is plentiful and on par with the stereotypes they are being super polite and asking that only one group ride the gondola at a time...longer lines but I was shredding nipple deep at 4pm.

Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't looked at this thread basically since the 1st day. I have 1 request. if you are 1 of the 5 million people to by bread from costco the past 2 weeks. Please dont bring it back 😂 matter of fact go buy some more at least 1 more week. I will be able to hunt whatever state I want to apply for now. Thanks for the added $$$$

here’s my dilemma...do I go to work back in NYC on Monday or do I tell my boss to shove it and cut wood at my cabin all week and hope this chaos blows over? I’m not thrilled about the possibility of being quarantined in the “jungle” and I can live for a week with or without the paycheck.

I did just buy a new Stihl and have plenty of trees to work with up here....Plus, I have some whitetail backstrap and couple cases of beer down in the basement.

here’s my dilemma...do I go to work back in NYC on Monday or do I tell my boss to shove it and cut wood all week and hope this chaos blows over? I’m not thrilled about the possibility of being quarantined in the “jungle” and I can live for a week with or without the paycheck.

I did just buy a new Stihl and have plenty of trees to work with up here....Plus, I have some whitetail backstrap and couple cases of beer down in the basement.
A chainsaw, backstrap and beer. Easy decision. mtmuley

I think you counted one month twice. Nov 17 to March 14 is just short of four months.

I think you counted one month twice. Nov 17 to March 14 is just short of four months.

I stand corrected.

But it's still a far cry from the BS China started spewing.

I read there is already a lawsuit.

If a was an airline or cruise company.....

We are hunters. Therefore conservationists.

China is not a friend to us.

Now it's not a friend to the rest of the population of the world.

All this Trump BS. Obama BS.

THIS COULD HAVE STOPPED NOV 18.

If Guys want to play politics, it's geo politics. Not national.

That countries leadership is now in the Hitler, Stalin, Mao. category.

5k deaths and climbing.

Nov 18.

My bro in law was in that area before thx giving. My wife and kids in Disneyland right after thx giving.

2 months of planes and people in and out of Hubei ALL WHILE CHINA KNEW.

This thing has been in the US for months.

Guessing pretty quick a few flu death folks will be dug up and tested.

There is. ZERO % a bunch of old folks in Washington who never left were the 1st deaths.

And before JLS or his clones talk. 2 months of impeachment BS while "time was burning"

Dems nor Rep are responsible for this.

Nov 18. Let that sit in as your business goes bankrupt and your locked in your house.

To start there are 7 that hit humans. So far.

Sorry you missed sarcasm there professor.

If you would really like I'll go bust out the micro book and see if I can get you a list.

It's 20 years old, so it's dated. Guessing I'd have to tear into a zoology book to find a bigger list.

Or we could just assume, that EVERY attempt to deflect the Wuhan Virus name is because China knows the backlash headed it's way.

So far according to China, it's a project from the NIH. Also a bio weapon out of Fort detreck. Somehow im sure the CIA is involved. And for the fanboys, China is claiming Dr. Fauci had a hand in developing it, and is now in damage control.

But. I'll keep barreling ahead. You watch out for the Rocky Mtn spotted fever. Or Ebola. Or German measles. Or the hundreds of other diseases named for the geographical location of its origination.

Bad thing about BS. It bites you in the ass.

I literally do not give a shit about what to effing call it. You made up some crap about how it was a numerical sequence, I provided a clarification....literally probably the most objective data point in this discussion as it's a global standard.... and you're off in the weeds.

It was a simple clarification that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back