Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Corner crossing waypoint 6 dropped.

"Ruling in favor of the hunters regarding corner crossing, Skavdahl left the Waypoint 6 disagreement to be decided at a trial scheduled for later this month.

But he also ruled that Eshelman, if he were to win a Waypoint 6 argument in front of a jury, would be entitled to nominal damages only. That, the judge said, would amount to no more than $100."

$7.75M in damages chopped down to $100 in damages. Hahaha. I guess he'll save his attorney fees for the appeal.

Here’s my hope:

Sportsman band together and corner cross all the billionaire turned major landowners land across the west; the same people have created conditions that very few multi-generation RANCH families have been able to continue.

I hope this DOES devalue their property; maybe keeping property taxes and inheritance taxes more in-line with the agricultural productive value of the land.

These ranching families historically were very friendly towards hunters and hunting and most allowed some access.

I’d like to see our community respect them and their wishes, and save all corner crossing for lands owned by outside money.

Here’s my hope:

Sportsman band together and corner cross all the billionaire turned major landowners land across the west; the same people have created conditions that very few multi-generation RANCH families have been able to continue.

I hope this DOES devalue their property; maybe keeping property taxes and inheritance taxes more in-line with the agricultural productive value of the land.

These ranching families historically were very friendly towards hunters and hunting and most allowed some access.

I’d like to see our community respect them and their wishes, and save all corner crossing for lands owned by outside money.
very inciteful copy/paste across multiple threads.

Welcome to Hunt Talk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back