PEAX Equipment

COPS GOT ME !!!

Officer: Why were you going 75 in a 55 MPH zone?
Person: To get away from the people robbing the bank back there. They are shooting at everyone that drives by.

Officer: "Whar's tha far (fire), boy!"
Speeder: "Well, if it was up your arse, you'd know!"

Tried that one when I was about 18 and headed in to take the USMC entrance exam...it was not a cool thing to say and didn't work! $120 later I learned my lesson. After my dad having been a cop, you'd think I'd have been smart enough not to try it!
footinmouth.gif
fight.gif

Those responses are pretty good.....and in fact, I have heard quite a few of them while at work.....but the best resonse is the one I give back.....(always with a smile)....

SIGN NEXT TO THE X.....PRESS HARD, 4 COPIES!!!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

And if they really try to be funny.....I start looking for more stuff to ticket them for....

THE TREAD ON YOUR TIRES IS LOOKING A LITTLE THIN, YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR SEATBELT ON, YOUR REGISTRATION EXPIRED....YESTERDAY, IS THAT A CRACK IN YOUR WINDSHIELD, THE LITTLE LIGHT ON YOUR LICENSE PLATE IS OUT,....DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP GOING!!!
biggrin.gif

Remember, you might think your funny, but WE ALWAYS GET THE LAST LAUGH!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here's a funny one I heard:

Officer: "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Driver: "Nope."

Officer: "You were going 40 in a school zone. I am going to have to write you a ticket."

Driver: Takes the ticket and says, "Is this a ticket to the policeman's ball?"

Officer: "Policemen don't have balls!"

Driver: "Yep, That's what I thought....."

----------------------

Wilecoyote76

I DON'T live in Florida.
I DON'T know anybody AKA'd as "Moosie".
I DON'T drink anything, cept natural spring water.
And I DON'T remember what we were talking about in the first place!!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-19-2004 15:49: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Officer says " You ran a yellow light! Don't you know what a yellow light means?"

Driver says " Yep. It means give it hell to beat the red!"

The Officer just laughs, gets into his squad car, and drives away.

Officer: Why didn't you stop when I turned on my lights?

Driver: Well, you see it's like this..last week my wife ran off with a patrolman, and I was afraid you were bringing her back!

This one was told as a true story...whether it was or not, who knows:

A motorcycle cop wakes up in his hospital room after having an appendectomy. He notices a tight constraining feeling every time he breaths or moves, and something keeps pulling at the hair on his chest. He notices that there appears to be a bandage on his chest as he feels through the gown. He manages to turn on the light and pulls the hospital gown up high enough to check things out, although he's a bit apprehensive that he had more extensive surgery than originally planned. There across his hairy chest is a wide double-band of adhesive tape (the extra sticky crap that doesn't turn loose until it thunders), and across it in magic marker is written, "Best wishes for your recovery...from the nurse you gave a ticket last week."

Women ALWAYS get the last laugh...especially lady cops!
wink.gif

elkgrin.gif

-RW-

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-19-2004 20:24: Message edited by: RogueWarrior1957 ]</font>

You wrinkle up your face, rock back and forth in your seat and tell the officer than you have a really bad case of diarrhea and are trying to make it to the nearest bathroom before you explode .....He'll let you go..trust me
wink.gif

My wifes grandfather 86 years old gets pulled over. The cop checks his license then asks if he has vision problems. Grandpa says no.
cop; How far can you see?
grandpa; I can see the sun. How far is that?

Officer: Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?
Lady: No officer I don't, do you?
Officer: Ma'am you did not come to afull and complete stop before the light turned green.
Lady: And wht's your point, I see people do that all the time around?
Officer: I'm not going to give you a ticket even though I should, I'll let you go with a warning becuase I'm a nice guy.
Lady: Well thank you officer and have a nice day.
Officer: You too.

Later down the raod....What a jerk pulled me over for doing nothing wrong.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back