Caribou Gear

Congrats on the BEAR Wylee !!!!

Congrats!!!!! Wylee Nice bear you got there

Looks like a good time had by all

Hey, Congrats to you guys! Great bear Wylee!
You guys make it sound toooo easy. I guess even a blind hog will find an acorn every now and then. :D :D :D
You messed up tho Moosie. Ya shoulda stuck to your story that ya told Greenhorn. I liked the idea of him thinkin that he walked by the bear first! ;) ;)
Glad all you guys had fun. Now, since you guys found this bear without using bait, are ya gonna give up the bait? ;) SR

Congrats Chris! Somebody from above smiles on us at times and man it's cool when that happens!! I hope it's me next time!
Send me a photo of that rug when you get it back. I bet it's a nice one. THe wife likes the CD! She was laughing.... THANKS!

The OX and I have the fall to look forward to though... and I might sneak down there this week after work once for a last ditch effort.

:D Thanks everybody, I wood like to take credit for an excellent hunt, but this one was pure luck. ;) Good luck this week Corny, glad the wife liked the CD, I'll have to get your e-mail from Moosie and send you a jpg of the cover and back so you know what the track names are.
It was great meeting ya, hopefully we can get together for another hunt. If your unsuccessful this week there is the fall season, ready to come to Boise??? :D

Wylee way to go,and good story Moosie.
That should look so good on your wall.
Off to a great season.

LOL MB, I thought about it but when he tossed them to me and the stuck to my leg I decided not to. :D :D :D

Way to go wylee !!!! thats a real nice bear!!
sounds like a great trip and Oscar told me you were just goin scouting, yea right!!! anyway congrats on a super trophy !!:D:D

Back