Concealed Carry Pistol ???

When my wife was looking for a holster, she originally thought about carrying in her purse. Heck, that's where they haul everything else, so why not. After research, it became clear that this is not the place to carry. Her purse is stolen, so will her protection, or she may not be carrying her purse. My wife carries on her person.
With women's tight fitting apparel, that does cause a problem with printing. She wears, like mentioned earlier, a Flashbang holster. Even with tight fitting blouses, you'll never know she's carrying a .45 ACP.

Just something to think about.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S72aeGdKmZw

I just wanted to make sure that Genesis273 received credit for posting the most erotic video link I have ever seen on hunt talk.

This ones a little tougher. What changes did they make in the original M16 after initial debut of the rifle in Vietnam that were included on the subsequent variant, the M16A1?

Forward assist? The originals had slab side uppers

You got half of it. The original M16 did not have a chrome lined bore, and in the jungle environment rounds were corroding in the chambers, and bores were rusting, so with the M16A1 they added the chrome lined bores and the forward assist.

Oops, forgot about the chrome line barrels. I'd like to do a retro build with a slab side upper and the old pencil barrel rocking the old school furniture. I have a M16A4 and an M4A1 and a couple of extra lowers. I keep thinking I want a 300 blackout or 9mm, suppressed of course :D

Oops, forgot about the chrome line barrels. I'd like to do a retro build with a slab side upper and the old pencil barrel rocking the old school furniture. I have a M16A4 and an M4A1 and a couple of extra lowers. I keep thinking I want a 300 blackout or 9mm, suppressed of course :D

Can you get your arsenal in one pic frame?:)

Thanks, Top for helping make my point a little clearer. MKotur, the emphasis that Top explained about trigger pull and single fire is what I based my original comment and subsequent expressions about the similarities between the two types of guns.
And, spook, if I misinterpreted your comments, then I apologize. But, it certainly sounded anti-AR when you referred to them as "battle" rifles, since as has been pointed out the civilian version simply got it's name based on Stoner's original Armalite concept.

As to the other point of .223 vs. 5.56, I also agree to go with one that specifies 5.56, since it can handle both cartridges. That's what I based my decision on when I purchased my Bushmaster M-4 with the 18" barrel.

I had a chance last year to shoot a Remington 700 Varmint in .300BLK Suppressed. After a few sighters, was hitting and knocking over the Blackpowder Chickens at 200yds. It was intense, the loudest part of the report was the sear release/firing pin hit. In an AR, I wouldn't expect any noise louder than the action cycling. I wasn't sure about that chambering until then. SO MUCH FUN! It was a fun shoot, and that was my favorite part... Even over getting to shoot a Select Fire SCAR17, which was also quite awesome...

I got my CCL in the mail today, and headed straight to the gun shop, and bought the S&W MP Shield 9mm for my Wife.
Now I just have to teach her how to use it.

Kevin

I am impressed.
last night I went over the basics of handling a hand gun with my Wife.
Today after we got done processing a couple of deer, I said lets shoot your gun a couple of times.
it was snowing like H, so I just set up a box that was about 10" x 12" at 4 yards. I shot 3 rounds just so she could see how the recoil was.
Her first shot just hit the top of the box, then I explained how to aim better to her, there was a black circle on the box about 2" round her next 2 shoots hit it, the 3rd was a 1/2 to the left.
I think she did great, for the first time ever shooting.

Kevin

I just wanted to make sure that Genesis273 received credit for posting the most erotic video link I have ever seen on hunt talk.

Why thank you sir!
My wife uses that holster, and there ain't nothing that trips my trigger more than watching her practice drawing her handgun by pulling up her shirt and immediately have a .45 ACP firing down range. Yep, Date Night starts with a box of bullets! :eek:

I like my S&W tactical 45 acp. Holds six plus one and accurate too long distances. The safety works with either handgrip (left or right). It goes everywhere; in coat pocket, wifes purse, thru belt under shirt, cargo shorts, or front pocket of carharts. A little on heavy side but accuracy and stopping power are the advantages. Pray you never have too use it.

I made my decision, I went down yesterday, and bought the Glock 27.
Now I just need to find a Left Hand Concealed Carry Holster I like.

Kevin

Glock 27

I made my decision, I went down yesterday, and bought the Glock 27.
Now I just need to find a Left Hand Concealed Carry Holster I like.

Kevin

Back