Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Component Availability

I was pretty excited to get 200 CCI 350 Magnum Large Pistol primers today at Sportsman’s Warehouse for less than the cost of two gallons of diesel. Kudos to SW for not jacking the price way up. Too bad the limit was two boxes.

I was pretty excited to get 200 CCI 350 Magnum Large Pistol primers today at Sportsman’s Warehouse for less than the cost of two gallons of diesel. Kudos to SW for not jacking the price way up. Too bad the limit was two boxes.
Didn’t realize they had Sportsman’s over in “the Hollers.”

We are moving up in the world. Not only did we beat the EPA, but we have a Sportsman’s Warehouse and a Bass Pro Shop in the same town.

I ran into a gun guy local at the gas station yesterday and he gave me some leads on a reloader and components. Said there is a new guy in town too with some deals and will be getting barrels in too. Smithing.

He said he would help me get started reloading.
We had a mutual friend pass away recently and he ran the local range and did all kinds of community service things. Guy had a huge collection and tons of reloading stuff. There was a sale of some of his collection recently at a gun show and the next would be in town and half the proceeds go to a trust for community projects. The rest goes to the widow.
Good to see some eagles looking after her from the vultures.

The one near me has large pistol mag primers, Federal IIRC. Limit 200 but I wasn't interested. Would probably cost me $8 in gas per trip to get them.

Keep a close eye on Powder Valley. I miraculously scored an 8 pounder of H1000 two different days. One for me and then a friend who was in dire need of the other one. They have powders popping up off and on there all day though. A lot of it is gone super fast but other stuff stays available longer. Then it might go away for a few hours and then it'll be back. I don't know the reason for that. I've mostly been watching Hodgdon powders but right now there is IMR 3031 in stock.
Yeah, powdervalley! My observation is that some Accurate, Ramshot is usually available there. Which is terrific as AA2700 is my huckleberry.

I'm finally flush upon my powders! I wish they had become available with more variety at a time. Like JLS said, getting 2# at a time sucks with the hazmat but at least I got what I needed for the foreseeable future. The all in delivered prices averages at $56.00 for everything I load.

The one near me has large pistol mag primers, Federal IIRC. Limit 200 but I wasn't interested. Would probably cost me $8 in gas per trip to get them.
I was just passing by yesterday on a trip back from somewhere else. It is far enough away that I couldn’t justify a trip to get my 200 a day…

I’ve had best luck checking my local gun stores for components it’s inconsistent but every once in a while you get lucky. I found a shelf full of 1lb jugs of h1000 for $36 a piece back in January

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back