Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Component Availability

Last week I paid between $80-$90 per thousand for small pistol, large pistol, large rifle magnum etc. Different brands but there was Federal, Federal match, CCI and a few others I'm not familiar with. At the local Scheels, there were thousands of all types available. No shipping or hazmat. Was nice to see them coming back in stock finally, even if they are a bit higher than I like to pay. Now if I just could find some RL19 and RL22. Plenty of other powders available as well, just none of the RL's.

Just realized I have less than half a pound of H4895.
Anybody have some and what do you want for it?
I have an unopened pound. Don't want to sell, trade maybe. Anything (almost) Alliant and N570 top the list. I'll also check a local shop tomorrow. That powder tends to hang around more than others here. mtmuley

I have an unopened pound. Don't want to sell, trade maybe. Anything (almost) Alliant and N570 top the list. I'll also check a local shop tomorrow. That powder tends to hang around more than others here. mtmuley
Sold my last pound of N570 to @BackofBeyond

Have RL-33 left. Maybe some RL-19

I'd come over Lolo to make this happen.

Sold my last pound of N570 to @BackofBeyond

Have RL-33 left. Maybe some RL-19
I'll let you know. I might be able to find more. If not and you really need it I might part with it. I bought it just in case. My daughter lives in Post Falls and comes home often so a handoff might work. I also use IMR 4350 quite a bit. mtmuley

I'll let you know. I might be able to find more. If not and you really need it I might part with it. I bought it just in case. My daughter lives in Post Falls and comes home often so a handoff might work. I also use IMR 4350 quite a bit. mtmuley
Need it for my reduced load project for my granddaughter.

I have IMR 4381, but not IMR 4350. About 6 pounds of H4350. Have 1# H1000 and can maybe get more.
Black Sheep had H1000 and Retumbo last week, but limit 1# each. I could see what they have enroute.

Need it for my reduced load project for my granddaughter.

I have IMR 4381, but not IMR 4350. About 6 pounds of H4350. Have 1# H1000 and can maybe get more.
Black Sheep had H1000 and Retumbo last week, but limit 1# each. I could see what they have enroute.
Kids are coming home the first week of August. Let's keep in touch. mtmuley

Just realized I have less than half a pound of H4895.
Anybody have some and what do you want for it?
I've been searching for that one for the last couple of years. I also use it for reduced loads and for my short barreled '06. No dice yet. I've seen just about every OTHER powder come through, but...

I've been searching for that one for the last couple of years. I also use it for reduced loads and for my short barreled '06. No dice yet. I've seen just about every OTHER powder come through, but...
Official answer is discontinued by Hodgdon. Same with Trail Boss.
The only reduced load powder out there is Vihtavuori Tin Star. - Unobtanium

Back