Component Availability

What price are you guys paying for Large Rifle Primers? I am down to about 20 left after milking it for a while. I found a local box of 1,000 Federal 210’s but they are asking $150. Is that typical for what people are paying, or should I keep looking?
Depends on how bad you need them. Last batch I bought i paid about $110 per 1k after shipping and hazmat.

What price are you guys paying for Large Rifle Primers? I am down to about 20 left after milking it for a while. I found a local box of 1,000 Federal 210’s but they are asking $150. Is that typical for what people are paying, or should I keep looking?
105 here last time I saw them a few months ago.

I spent much of the last few years thinking of primers as the main unobtanium. For me, that's now shifting to brass. I'm fine for the next year, or so, but I sure hope it starts showing up again at some point...
Feeling like its very recently rounded the corner and more is probably on the way. I can even find as much 7mm08, 30-30, 260 Rem, 8mm mauser, 444 Marlin, 45/70, etc as I want and prices are trending lower. More obscure calibers will be the last to recover but even runs of those are probably more likely as the cup begins to overflow on the most common calibers. Good luck.

Feeling like its very recently rounded the corner and more is probably on the way. I can even find as much 7mm08, 30-30, 260 Rem, 8mm mauser, 444 Marlin, 45/70, etc as I want and prices are trending lower. More obscure calibers will be the last to recover but even runs of those are probably more likely as the cup begins to overflow on the most common calibers. Good luck.
I've done a Ammoseek search for Hornady 7mm-08 brass every day for about the last year and haven't seen any yet. Hope you're right!

Various Lee Factory Crimp dies as low as $6.80 plus shipping at Midway right now.

I'm adding a 6.5 Weatherby RPM to the fold.

Various Lee Factory Crimp dies as low as $6.80 plus shipping at Midway right now.

I'm adding a 6.5 Weatherby RPM to the fold.

Awesome! I snagged a few for myself
Thanks for the heads up

Grice Gun Shop in Clearfield, PA has Remington large rifle primers advertised for $99.50/1000 with a limit of 1000.

Mark

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back