Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

come back

ELKCHSR

O.K. All you fisherwoosies need to come back and quit hiding in your shell..We miss having some one to pick on, in a fun sort of way, and we know you fellas all had a good laugh to. We promise to not pick on you guy's as hard as we did before,..... well that is kinda pushing it. Well try and not pick on you as much,...that sounds and feels better!!!!
That work Bill....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I thought they were supposed to come out and do the heavy fishing this time of year when it cooled down, it was to hot a few little whiles ago!!!
biggrin.gif

I think it's because before I left for Idaho I said I would be an elk boy and that they better "watch out fisherwoosies". Since there is 3 of us I think they feel out numbered!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yep TK!!!
You tipped the scales so it is time you convert to fisherwoosieism and renunce your evil way's!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I dont know about repenting to become a fisherwoosie as you put it?
It is more a pleasure to be one than a sin!
I am still around, but was too busy looking for work and hunting to come on this site very often.
Now that hunting is almost over and the fishing/catching is going to begin in a month or so, I guess I have time to honor you with my presence for awhile
soapbox.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-21-2003 06:53: Message edited by: Mntman ]</font>

Cool Allen...
We will love to have you back, maybe you can contact the rest of um to see where some of them went. I hope you got a job!!!!
biggrin.gif

Wait a month or 2 when the fishing gets hot I will show you guys some fisherwoosie chit. The elk boys will still be freezing their butts off and we will be loading the boat with fish all while surrounded by bikini clad women. Nothing like holding up a 70 pound stringer of crappie and whites with a backdrop like you would see on a girls gone wild commercial. Well being a fisherwoosie is not all that bad ya know.
wink.gif

Just a lot of fisherwoosie talk
biggrin.gif

Hope to see you all and een more come back and make this Fishing Hole the best on the Net. If you get pictures like that, why haven't you ever posted them?
rolleyes.gif

I think I have some pictures my buddy took of some cool boats out there which just happened to have topless chicks on them.
wink.gif
wink.gif

I will post them for you artic circle dwellers if I can find them.
tongue.gif

Also just for you guys I will make it a point to go to topless slut cove and get some nudie fishin pics for ya in a couple months OK. I just have never had a reason to take pics because I get to be there in person ya know.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fishinbobo:
Westy I believe the cove they are talking about is at the back of pleasant. I have not been there yet but have heard stories.

What I want to know is about the spot at Saguaro lake. Is there some type of beach back in there somewhere where they party alot?
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's known as Thong Beach. It's up the river arm 3/4 of the way back.

Westy...

Wayoo.....
Naked pics of real babes!!!
Glad to see some of you guy's back..
Lets see you post to a few more of them and get them back also...One can bring three and so on...
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back