Colorado

Big Slick

Looks as though my sons and I have gained another PP for deer. I hope the left over draw works out for us. Good luck to everyone. ;)

Pono, be sure to take us along on your hunt with a good write up and pics. My buddy in meeker says that's a really good tag to have. I just got in the point game a few years ago. Your handle says CO....12 resident points to get that tag????

Good luck on your hunt.

Gained a point myself, but that probably has more to do with a Pref Point being my 1st choice :D

Stu - yeah, I am resident so 12 res pp is what I had going in. Can't wait for that hunt, will be a good one. My dad has 17 elk pts and put in for early rifle up in NW Colorado. Hoping he draws and it will be a great year. :)

Looks like I have another high-country archery tag coming my way......we'll see if I can go depending on how many other tags I draw (NV/UT deer and/or CA Tule Elk). Either way, life will be good!

Muzzleloader tag for me I'm assuming. It's not showing that I gained a point so I guess that means I drew first choice. Gonna be a good fall.

I'm headed to a new GMU this year, time to start scouting!

I put in for a deer unit close to home, trying to concentrate on elk this year.

Knew my first choice was out of reach this year but hoping I got my second and a B tag!! Also, can't wait to see what happened with my Lope RFW tag. This is going to be a LOOOONNNGGG next two weeks.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back