PEAX Equipment

Colorado: Stop the cruel and needless trophy hunting of mountain lions and bobcats!

they'd throw the term "trophy hunting" in front for winter time cottontail hunting too if they wanted that outlawed

good grief

Well they can't write an article about our "first Gentleman" without mentioning

"Reis, an animal advocate" and writer,

The insanity is not going to end for some time

I guess the petition drafter did not read this true book, based in Colorado:

The Beast in the Garden: The True Story of a Predator's Deadly Return to Suburban America by David Baron.​

May I summarize? Friendly, little Colorado town thinks deer in neighborhoods are just so cute.

Puppy dogs start missing. Huge, wild, feline carnivores a.k.a. Pumas, begin hanging out on people’s decks and driveways. High school jogger doesn’t return from afternoon run. Massive search finds deceased teenager. Police shoot lion nearby.

Citizens shocked. Politicians appalled. Journalists have another story. All happened around 1985, if I remember.

Here we go again. Trying to manage nature with emotion and not science to hopefully appease their morale vanity until another child gets killed and eaten. Sad!

I wonder how the tree huggers feel about deer? A cougar eats one adult deer a week. Times how many cats? That's a lot of deer and deer herds are at an all time low right now.

I'm glad I don't have these jerks near me. They all live in the Denver area. Pretty soon they'll start calling it the new LA.

They have yet to lose a hand, they have a sleeve full of aces, why would they not bump up the pot? Have any of you read P.A.U.S.E on the ag end of the spectrum. That makes this one look like a dose of moderation. Here is where I would post a link if I was not so dumb...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back