Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Statewide bighorn sheep tag

Sounds like we're going to have a crew of Hunttalkers going after the biggest CO ram.

Dink- your job is to name it! If UT taught me anything its you gotta name all the big animals

Oak- Your job will be to take video and pictures of the Ram. You know, write it off as some business expense or something

WDH/OVIS - Depending on who draws the tag the other is spotter. Of course we are going to need 4 to 5 more spotters

CALL LIST- Anyone that wants to be in the kill photo you just post it here and we will call you to come down for it. A good kill photo has 10-15 people it.

We can agree on the camo pattern later. I'm thinking somekind of KINGS camo....

G L to everyone!

Put me on the call list for a photo. That way in 10 years you can be like "I have no idea who this goober is" while you point at me.

I've got it all planned out. I'll get the Bighorn lottery tag AND draw the Desert tag. This is my year boys!

The S48 Carrizo Canyon Ranching for Wildlife bighorn sheep tag will be auctioned at the banquet on April 24th. The tag is valid on the 14,000-acre Lazy UO Ranch, and is available to residents and non-residents. This area is great for bowhunting, if you are so inclined.

I hope to see some of our high-rolling Hunttalkers bidding on this tag next month. ;)

The S48 Carrizo Canyon Ranching for Wildlife bighorn sheep tag will be auctioned at the banquet on April 24th. The tag is valid on the 14,000-acre Lazy UO Ranch, and is available to residents and non-residents. This area is great for bowhunting, if you are so inclined.

I hope to see some of our high-rolling Hunttalkers bidding on this tag next month. ;)

Do they take Monopoly money as payment? :confused:

If you missed the Colorado application deadline yesterday, you still have an opportunity for sheep, mountain goat and pronghorn tags.

Anybody planning to attend the banquet and win in person?

Anybody planning to attend the banquet and win in person?

Well since I'm going to win this tag I thought I'd save all the other "hopefuls" some $$$$. I will NOT be attending in person. Too many moose sheds on the ground to still be picked up that time of year ;)

Well since I'm going to win this tag I thought I'd save all the other "hopefuls" some $$$$.

Saving the other hopefuls money does not help my cause. Your penance is to send a big fresh set of AK moose paddles for us to auction at the banquet. PM me for the mailing address. :)

Saving the other hopefuls money does not help my cause. Your penance is to send a big fresh set of AK moose paddles for us to auction at the banquet. PM me for the mailing address. :)

It would cost too much to ship them. I doubt anyone would bid on a set of sheds anyhow. Except dinkshooter. That way he could get his AK moose.

I'm driving down to the states next spring with a bedfull of moose sheds. We are going to flood the market with moose horns and drive the prices down. Going to pick up a nice camper shell to bring back up to AK with me ;)

Oak,
will you be there at the drawing? And if you are you can go ahead and post my success in drawing the tag here in this thread.

Thank you,

Ernesto, 2010 recipient of a statewide CO bighorn tag

Oak.....

We expect Live web updates from the drawing so I know the moment I've won my sheep tag.

No excuses!

: )

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back